
..that supports our family and protects our freedom by serving 12 months of his life in Afghanistan. How can I not be proud of such a man that doesn't complain much about how miserably hot it is there and how he can't see his kids every day like I can, and doesn't have any of the luxuries that we have here? I can't help but feel guilty that I am living it up in the states while he is in the desert. I feel SOOO incredibly blessed that he supports our family while I sit here and annoyingly change my mind about what career I want. Without him, I wouldn't have that opportunity. I'd have to choose something quick and stick with it regardless of whether I like the job or not.
I am so finicky. I can never make up my mind about what I want to be, what I want to study, how I get there. I change my mind all the time. And I used to be like that with guys I was dating throughout my teenage years. I would lose interest after a while. And that happened often. Thank the good LORD I grew up and found a man that will keep my interest for all eternity :) And a man that can love me through all my decision changes in life, tons of weight gain, my annoying faults and opinions on everything, deserves the unconditional love of a faithful and loving wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment