Monday, July 4, 2011

5 months

It's been 5 months since we've seen Jason. The babies see him through pictures and the occasional skype chat. We are able to do that about once a week. I feel tired of this deployment already. I was fine the first few months, but now I'm just over it. It's hard because I'm at the point now where I am tired of being the sole parent for Jonah and Leila. I really need and miss Jason's help.

We write each other emails a lot. I can't wait to see him on his R&R. I think we might go to Vegas for a visit. It will just be nice to spend time with each other again.

For fourth of July I took the babies to this parade downtown and they loved watching all of the military men of which we referred to them as "daddy's friends". When we got home I blew up there play pool and put on their bathing suits to go outside and play in the water. They had a blast to say the least. I slopped on a pound of sunscreen though, especially Jonah since he's a little white boy like his daddy. Leila is knocked out on the couch after a long day in the sun, playing in the pool followed by a cool shower. Jonah is in my arms as I'm trying to type this thing with my thumbs. I need to get a laptop or something.

Thinking bout changing my career path. I don't know if I want to be a nurse anymore.

No comments: