Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 5 and still going strong!

Diet diaries...
Day 5 of this generic diet of eating less and exercising. I lost 4 lbs. already. Honestly, it is because I've cut my calories in half if not more than that. I love my food, but it just didn't love me back.
Today's meals: Diet shake for breakfast, diet shake for lunch, banana for snack, salmon & roasted potatos and asparagus for dinner. I did cheat a little when everyone went in the backyard to roast marshmallows to make smores. I only had ONE BITE of Leila's smore though. I just wanted a taste and I was satisfied with that.
Today's exercise: One full hour of P90X!! Yeah!! It was back and chest mucles today. Tomorrow is an ab work out. Right after that I did 30 minutes on the eliptical. Boy was I sweating after that.
I am so pumped that I am seeing results this early. I was hoping I'd see something soon because I am eating only about 1000 calories a day and working out more than I have been. I feel good at the end of each day because I have proven to myself that I DO have the willpower and I CAN do something good for myself instead of letting the evil win.. which in my case is junk food.
Overall I feel good. I can't wait till this pays off.

No comments: