
So there is a poll on my page to vote where our next duty station should be. Why are you guys voting for Colorado and not Germany or Hawaii? Hawaii I can see, but why not Germany? I'm interested to know your answers. Is it because Colorado is closest to home than the others? I bet that's it. I'm personally hoping and praying we get Germany because it will be such an awesome experience and great opportunities right now in our life. When I think about it, I get really excited to imagine us living in Germany, being able to travel to Italy and Greece, Ireland, Spain, England, France, anytime we wish--without having to spend thousands on plane tickets-since we will be right there. Hopefully we find out soon. Jason is going to reenlist very soon so we can find out where we will be going. We leave Korea in late May! Can't wait! This place has been good to us, but we've had our rough times here. It's time to move on!
No comments:
Post a Comment