Saturday, October 24, 2009

A new discovered dislike...

I have discovered that not only do I dislike doing the dishes(which is my #1 most hated chore), but now I have found that I REALLY dislike-okay HATE- putting clothes away. Sure, I will thrown them in the washer, then dryer, and I even enjoy folding them! But putting them away...... nope! Won't do it! I let them sit on the couch for days and days until finally I give in or Jason puts them away. Why don't I just put them away? You ask? Not sure. I guess because I don't really go in the back bedrooms often in the day to make a trip with clothes back there. When I do, I always have a baby in my arms. Even at night, I am so tired from picking up 80,000 toys, folding up their blankets, dishes, picking up this and that, that I just want to go lay down. How about let's make it a rule that I will do the laundry and fold it, and Jason puts it away. How bout that Jas.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

AMEN SISTA!! Let me know if you get that deal...I want in on a deal like that!