Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jason's 29th Birthday!




We celebrated at Outback Steakhouse. We had to make it an early dinner since the babies don't do so well now that they are mobile. It was a big fiasco. They kept screaming for crackers, Leila kept trying to climb out of the high chair. It was fun, then afterward we went back home and had the German Chocolate cake that I made Jason.

Jason has his medical board tomorrow which will pretty much decide our future for the next few years... we're real anxious about it. I honestly don't know what the Army will tell us.

The babies will be 9 months on the 15th of October. I can't believe it. Leila is standing real well, as long as she holds on with one hand. She crawls everywhere now. Unless we baracade her in the living room, in 5 seconds, she will be crawling down the hall to her bedroom. Jonah is on the verge of crawling. He's almost there!!





No comments: