
Does it bother you when people who don't have children give you advice on yours? Sometimes I just want to say.. "No offense or anything, but, you wouldn't know.." and no matter how many times you've babysat your cousin's baby or your little niece, it still doesn't count. Sorry. More of a retorical question I guess.
2 comments:
I completely understand and totally agree. There are even those people that work at gyms in the daycare area or in daycare places in general and then they try to tell you what you should be doing, what they do, and all that jazz. It drives me in sane!!! I have two kids and have raised both of them practically on my own the entire time (Kyra will be 5 in June!!). The last thing I want is someone who has never been there, or doesn't have to be there at 2am when the kids are screaming cuz of nightmares, they have gas, or they just don't want to sleep... I feel ya hun and you are more than welcome to vent as much as you like, it's one of those unwritten rules for parents (and wives...hehehe).
rarr!
Post a Comment