Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jonah and Leila turn 2!!

My little babies birthday was on January 15. They turned 2! My babies are getting so big and it really is hard to believe they are a whole 2 years old. I mean really. They've been in my life for 2 whole years already? I can just remember when they were my little precious babies I was holding in my arms. Now they are talking back saying NO!, climbing on tables, getting into cabinets, and being little rugrats... BUT... they are also able to give mommy and kiss when I have a boo boo, tell us "night night", say "please" and "thank you", hug each other on demand, walk down stairs holding onto the rail, run, jump, drink out of adult cups, and put away clothes and toys! They are the best kiddos ever :)

We threw them a party with their little friends (and our friends). I made them an ice cream sandwich cake and all their friends bought them each books! It was a fun time.

We took pictures of all our guests, printed the pictures out, and let the kids color paper frames to put around the pictures. I also made goody backs for the grown ups and kids, but I forgot to pass them out to half our guests! So we still have a bunch of goody bags still sitting there!

To our babies, Jonah and Leila, we love you so much and we hold onto every second of your precious lives in our hands. Mommy and Daddy love you SOOO much and want to give you the world and everything it has to offer. Happy Birthday, our sweet little babies. We love you more than life! Love Mommy and Daddy.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Yay! How cute :)
Happy birthday kiddos!
btw... thoes balloons are an interesting shape huh?