Thursday, January 27, 2011

2 weeks with Jason

We have 2 weeks with Jason until we have to say goodbye. Reality is not setting yet. Maybe because we're excited to be traveling back home for a little while and we cannot wait to step foot into Walmart, Target, Sonic, Outback Steakhouse, a mall...! We are going to make this trip about us spending time as a family. The last few days will be just "us" family time. Jas, me, Jonah and Leila.

I just ordered 2 "Daddy Dolls" and I used this picture of Jason:

I know the babies will just love to receive them because #1 they will be able to take Daddy everywhere with them and #2 they'll be able to see Daddy whenever they want.

I feel like there is so much to be done before this year of separation. Not only will the babies and I be separated from Jas, but the babies and I will be separated from our home here in Germany. We'll be staying with my parents for a little while. I have certain goals in mind when I get settled in California, but until they are confirmed, I shall not speak of them!

What is going through my mind at this time right before a major change?

I'm anxious for this to get rolling because the sooner we do, the sooner it's over with.
I'm not yet sad that we'll be apart.. I think it'll kick in closer to time.
I'm mostly worried about leaving our home here and living somewhere else temporarily. I love my home and the comfort of it. I love being independent. I love my military community. I love my Bible study sisters in PWOC, I love Germany, I love this new group of ladies in this "Biggest Loser" contest that I'm in. I feel like I'm already getting into my groove here.

But I am a strong believer that God will put me where I'm needed or where I am meant to be at that time. If it's meant for me to fulfill certain goals in California, then that's where I shall remain until they're finished. If God really wants me to stay here, then He'll show me that.

No comments: