A LOT is happening now. My mom has been visiting with us for 2 weeks and then my brother Ryan came down from up north to visit while she was here. We had a fun time walking downtown, going to Seomun Market, and spending time with the babies.





In addition to these fun times, I have a hula performance coming up in April! Gosh I haven't danced since pre-pregnancy days! AND the cheerleading team I assistant coach for is having a few performances in April.Oh and did I mention we are MOVING to another country in 49 days?! Wow I haven't actually thought about the number until just now.. the movers are coming to pack up pretty much everything in a week and a half! We are packing up our couches, tv, kitchen everything, bedrooms.... and we will just keep enough to live off of for the next month. My gosh that will be weird living in such an empty home. Well, it's better to live without it for a month here, than live without it for a month more when we get to Germany.
I can't forget what God has been doing for me spiritually. He's just given me so many great people in my life.. people that I am going to miss tremendously when we leave here. Just when we are really loving our community, we have to leave. But I know this is His plan and that's why I am not stressing about it(yet lol) because I know He has control.
No comments:
Post a Comment