Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award!

THANK YOU to Ashley Pickrell who nominated me for this "Beautiful Blogger" award. I've always seen these random awards given on other peoples' pages, but figured those are just given to "serious bloggers" who have super awesome blog pages.
The Rules for this Award:
1. Say Thank you to the person who nominated you
2. List 7 things about you
3. Pass the award on to another Beautiful Blogger!
7 Things about me:
1. My favorite sport of all time is figure skating. I used to skate when I was younger and it has always stuck with me in my heart.
2. I'm a germaphobe. Not to the extreme, but enough to annoy my husband every day :D
3. I loved high school. I had the greatest group of friends in JROTC. I was also the female armed drill team commander for an all-male rifle drill team, on the unarmed drill team, female captain of the physical fitness team, JROTC choir, and on the academic drill team. Aside from JROTC, I was in cross country, lacrosse, Illusion(hip hop dance team), concert choir, ski/snowboarding club, and Polynesian club president. Mind you, this was over a period of 3 years.. not all in one year!
4. I grew up attending New Hope Lutheran Church in Las Vegas. I was on the praise team. I went to Mexico twice to build homes for families, to Atlanta for a Christian youth convention, and also on many smaller missions trips.
5. I moved to California my senior year of high school. Wouldn't recommend that to any teenager... really tough.
6. I auditioned for American Idol Seasons 5 and 6 in Las Vegas and San Francisco!!! So much fun!!
7. I met Jason in the Army and we only knew each other for 2 months before we decided to give our lives to each other before God (a.k.a. get married!)
Now I am passing this Beautiful Blogger award to.......
Andi Weaver because she is an awesome woman, mother, and wife! She is also staying strong while her husband is away at basic training taking care of her little boy and going to school. I only wish we lived closer because I know we'd be awesome mom-pals!!

No comments: