And an exciting three months they will be!
March:
1. Going to Japan and getting ZUMBA certified!
2. Teaching my first ZUMBA class at the Camp Walker gym
3. Faith Lift.. Women's Church Conference in Seoul for 3 days! no babies!
4. My mom is coming to visit us for 2 weeks before we head to Germany.
5. Going to see my brother Ryan who's stationed 4 hours North of us here.
April:
1. Teaching 2 ZUMBA classes a week!
2. Packing all of our household goods and sending them to Germany.
3. One more month until we leave!
May:
1. My 23rd Birthday!
2. We leave Korea once and FOR ALL after 3 1/2 LONG years!
3. Begin our new life in Schweinfurt, Germany.
1 comment:
WOW you have a busy three months ahead of you!
I saw your blog and thought you looked/sounded like such a good person. And you have a beautiful family! Your twins are just so adorable! I have been needing to just hear other women who's husbands are also in the military. My husband is in the Navy. He hasn't even left for basic training yet. His contract says Hospital Corpsman but he is trying to get a SWCC contract because it's always been his dream. I don't know if you know about Navy jobs but they transport Navy SEALS. So I'm pretty nervous about that job. I'm also nervous about moving, I have only done it once before. haha But as long as he gets his new job we will be in San Diego for 6 months, than most likely Virginia Beach. Your life in S. Korea is amazing! How was it with two babies out of country? Now your on your way to Germany that's really nice.You really get to see the world! Oh by the way what does your husband do?
Post a Comment