Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wednesday Night Love & Promotion

I am so glad the new television seasons are starting again! Wednesday night is our new-found favorite night. Why? Because of the first season of Glee! Yes, I know we are behind on shows in Korea...you don't have to remind me. In fact, we are so behind, that we are just getting the second seasons of Grey's Anatomy and Lost.. (lol if you watch either of these you will know how FAR BEHIND WE ARE HERE)


And also the NEW season of American Idol!!


After dinner with the babies, we'll sit down on our couch and watch our vices. Then the babies have their last sippy cup of milk at 8:30, and at 9pm it's time for The Jay Leno Show!

Jason and I have slowly been making that a routine every night.. and we just realized that. If we miss out on Jay, we get angry because it's our one thing that we both like to watch and get a good laugh in. I really do enjoy the line up with Jay on his own show, then Conan doing The Tonight Show, but so much for that! Guess we'll be having to make a change in our line-up.

I've also declared Wednesday as our Ben & Jerry night in addition to our favorite shows. lol now I know THIS is not a good habit, but why not enjoy the good things in life, eh?!

Besides television Wednesdays, Jason is soon-to-be SGT Wilgus! He is getting promoted on Monday to E-5, Sergeant. This has been something he has WORKED HARD for. The points are high and he's had to do a lot of work to earn them. It's finally paying off and I am proud of him. He has already gone out and bought his sergeant rank for his uniform :) I knew he was just DYING to do that! I'll post pictures of his promotion ceremony. They are having it in the motor pool where he currently works, and also where I used to work! How fitting :)

[my handsome husband at Warrior Leaders Course, a 30-day field training he had to endure and pass to help get promoted to Sergeant]

Oh and we recently received our first letter from our sponsored-child in Zambia. Her name is Kethrine. We've been sponsoring her for a little under a year now, but this was the first time I got to see her drawings and hand writing. It was beautiful and it just made my day. I have it posted on our fridge. [picture coming soon]

1 comment:

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

thanks so much. Also your twins look like so much fun! I always thought it would be fun to have twins!