Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Applying for a job..

It's so complicated to apply for a job working for the government. In addition to your resume comes 7 or 8 different forms to fill out plus a copy of your ID and passport! I've been applying for a few, but haven't had any luck yet. In the beginning, when Jason and I discussed what I would do about staying home with the babies, we decided I'd stay home for the first few years and focus on being a stay-at-home mom and going to school. Well, needless to say, our circumstances have changed and I'd like to get a job if I can here in Korea, or definitely one in Germany this summer. Just part-time for now.. nothing full-time unless it's worth it!

As we end with January, we're welcoming February with Jason's promotion to Sergeant! (Pictures to come) as well as a fun birthday party that the kids went to.
...and I'll be taking a short trip to Japan in March for something very exciting!! But you will just have to wait to hear about it!! :) :) :)

These are the certificates and Award I won in the 2009 Army Digital Photography Contest, Korea Region.


I've been assistant coaching this awesome cheerleading time! The Daegu Spirit Allstars. They are a great group of girls and boys. This was one of their performances and we have a big one coming up this Saturday that we've been practicing for!



No comments: