The babies celebrated their first birthday at Little Bear. We brought along their friend Madison (and mom Rebecca) and they had a great time.
We took the babies to Seomun Market for the first time. I do not recommend going there with a double wide stroller. VERY difficult to walk through the tiny aisles. We do enjoy getting out with them, even if it is so much work just to prepare them to go somewhere. It's really cold outside, too. I can't wait till the spring when the weather is nice enough to take them on walks again. Jason and I used to walk EVERY night in the fall after he got off of work. We'd eat dinner and then put the babies in the stroller and walk around post or outside the gate. Then it started getting dark at 6pm! So dark we couldn't even see much outside, then it got real cold.
We went to Love and Hope Orphanage to spend time with these beautiful children who are handicap. The babies had fun playing with them, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment