
2. A new session of PWOC is starting(Protestant Women of the Chapel). I can't wait to see what the new Bible studies are. We are having a kick-off for it next week- "Aloha/Hello" theme. For a mixer, I'm going to teach the girls a hula to the song "How Great is Our God".

3. I have a new volunteer opportunity that I'm interested in. It's volunteering with the youth cheerleading team here. I'm planning to go to a few meetings and seeing how I can contribute. I told them I have 2 years cheer experience and 2 years hip hop as well as hula. I think this is going to be an exciting new opportunity, one that I've been looking for ever since I left my hula class.

4. The babies turn ONE-YEAR OLD! Can you believe it? Already! Jan 15th is their birthday. Class of 2027 woop woop! LoL

[picture is from their early birthday party in california in november]
1 comment:
Class of 2027, wow, do I really feel old. I hadn't even thought that far in advance.
Post a Comment