30. Have our 3rd kiddo!!
29. Graduate with my BSN
28. Let God lead us to stay here or move onto another location
27. Do one of those crazy obstacle course races like Tough Mudder
26. Live simplistically
25. Become a foster parent (God willing)
24. Go camping and fishing
23. Go to the Hillsong conference because I've been wanting to go since 2007 but they only had them in Australia and Europe but now they made it to the US!!
22. Get a good paying job as a nurse
21. Help to financially support my family
20. Get some real good use out of my crockpot
19. Make it a habit to have one on one time with each of my kids at least once a month
18. Run a race
17. Pay off our car
16. Make bread from scratch like my grandma Ruth used to. While I'm at it might as well do her homemade jam too :)
15. Get out of debt and keep it that way
14. Bring a handful of people to know Christ
13. Be a parent volunteer in my kids' classrooms
12. Dance hula again
11. Teach Leila how to figure skate
10. See both my brothers graduate college
9. Sing in church again
8. Renew mine and Jason's vows on our tenth anniversary
7. Join the Army Reserve and go officer
6. Skydive
5. Have an ongoing outreach activity with my kids every month that they can be involved in too
4. Finish reading through the Bible
3. Get better at evangelizing
2. Pick up my phone and call my family more often
1. Baby number 4 or 5?? :)
Hehehehehehehe!!!
3 comments:
Awesome list! :) I will be 28 this year so I don't think I have enough time to do 30 things before I'm 30. Lol All I want to do is have a few more babies anyways haha
You're so cute. this is something I should ponder... I should get a plan together.. soon. lol.
That's a great list and I see we share many of the same goals! We should totally do Tough Mudder together and go camping with our families together sometime soon!
Post a Comment