At the same time we moved in, I also started summer term at college and the kids are also going to preschool, which they love! They don't want to leave when I come and pick them up. I literally looked at a dozen different child care places before I decided upon one and I'm very happy with it. The teachers are really great there and they have really good communication with the parents about the children's day.
I'm taking 4 classes this summer. I'm busy already, but I'm feeling good about it. I just have to keep my goal ahead of me so I can continue to strive for it. It's so easy to get distracted by how hard algebra is and how much I really need extra help in it. I sometimes doubt myself that I will even pass or finish the course because of how over my head it really is. I just need to remember that this class, in the long scheme of it all, is just a small bump in the road to my end goal. My end goal being my BSN.
I talk to Jason every day through e-mail. Sometimes he calls. It's nice hearing his voice. It's been 16 months since we've lived together. (sigh). It feels like it too. It's been so long. Too long. I miss him. He really misses us. It's just hard being apart. We have kind of gotten used to the separation, but it doesn't mean that we like it.
My birthday!
We rode on a military float in a parade!
Movers are here
Kitchen
Leila putting magnets on the fridge
I tried loading more pictures of our move and new place, but they didn't upload right. So there are just a few.
1 comment:
So happy that you and the kiddos are adjusting nicely. I relate to you on moving -- no fun! Our house is still kind of a mess and I'm going slightly batty from it. lol Your family is in my prayers. I think of you guys often and my prayer is always that you are reunited soon. :) Stay strong, keep fighting the battle. You will win because God is on your side. :)
Post a Comment