Monday, May 7, 2012
A lot has happened over the past few months. Good and sad. Jason came home for a month. He's done with deployment which is great, so we got to spend a month together as a family. We spent a few weeks in California and s few weeks in Kansas where the kids and I now live. Jason went back to Germany for a while. It's a lot of details that I won't get into but we are just praying that God has it in His will that Jason will come back to stay with us for good. It's hard being apart again. I don't know how long it'll be right now.
I'm getting back in school and the kids are doing great. Just growing like weeds and enjoying life every day as kids should.
Things have been moving quickly and I'm just trying to get adjusted to life in Kansas. As with any transition, it'll take time and lots of it, to get used to the new environment. I just miss California. I miss my family. I miss Jason. Things are just ..in limbo and I don't want to think of it that way but as long as Jason and us are apart, things will never be complete again. We are still waiting, even after a year of deployment.
We are looking for a home church. Church shopping I guess you can call it. I don't mind it. It's kind of a mini adventure each week. Will update once we get more settled.
Xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment