A big challenge is taking the bus with two babies on my own. Not to mention them screaming, misbehaving, then trying to feed them lunch in the foodcourt on my own. Tonight we had dinner at a friend's house and they were throwing crayons all over, getting into my friend's candles, into the kitchen, drawers, DVD's, and we couldn't even eat dinner without them screaming to get out of our laps. I had more of a stressful time than enjoyable one. After we got home, they immediately started getting into more bags of things while I just rested on the bed.. exhausted and tired of dealing with this every day!
IT IS HARD BEING A MOTHER! I just want to cry sometimes.
I know.. you're thinking "how can you get mad at these cute little babies???" Give me one hour to show you and you will understand.
2 comments:
Wish I could be there to help in these trying times, I know how hard it can be. It's tough but you and Jas do a great job in all you do. Remember, for every bad day we have God blesses us with a thousand good days! :)
I guess my mom had it easy. She had 6 older kids to keep an eye on her twins! Hopefully it will get better.
Post a Comment