
The twins are 3 weeks old and boy has it been challenging handeling them. I have gotten peed on three times today, had to change my shirt twice due to spit up, and ot aa dirty diaper caught on my flip flop. They scream constantly, taking turns so they make sure I have their attention at all times. They spit up what they eat, and therefore they are hungry all over again. This is a rare free minute and instead of doing something that I should be doing like laundry, I am instead writing this blog! I am crazy, but I need something to keep me sane. My grandma and mom have been a tremendous help to me. Grandma left this week, so it's just been me during the day with these two, and at night, my mom helps me out a lot. I don't know what I'd do without her! I miss Jason. I can't wait until we can be together again.


No comments:
Post a Comment