
We had to say goodbye to daddy (Jason) at the airport yesterday. He left back for Korea. The unit has been so supportive in letting him stay for so long to see the babies and we're so grateful for that. It's going to be hard for him to be without the babies for a few months, or however long it takes. Hopefully we can get back there soon!

Being by myself with th twins is hard. I have my mom here at night. My grandma is here for a little bit to help me adjust, so hopefully I can develop somewhat of a schedule with these two. It's just frustrating at night when they're both fussy and crying and won't get to sleep. They feed at the same time, then have to change, then once I calm one down and put to sleep, the other is still fussing and wakes up the other. Then they're both hungry again. It's a vicious cycle. I love them though. They just have to be patient with me and I have to be patient with them. (Come back Jason!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment