We happily welcome October! Pumpkins, Halloween, trip to Paris, and lots more to come!
Jonah and Leila have been going to day care an average of 4-6 hours a week. It's really great for all of us! The babies spend time with other toddlers, they learn some independence and they get comfortable not being by my side every second of the day. They look forward to going there because it's something different for them other than the same old routine at home. Plus! It gives me my own time to run errands or catch up on housework or now, spend time to study and do schoolwork.
I plan to enroll them in the 3-day toddler program once they turn 2 years old. They are already on the waiting list for it. They will go M/W/F from 8:30-11:30am. It will be constructive learning and play time for them which I am THRILLED about. I don't want this precious time to be wasted. I want them to get something out of this that I cannot provide for them. I would love to say that I'm a mom who can do it all and be my children's own teacher, but I need time to regain my sanity so that I can be "Nice mommy" more often. Besides, every time I pick them up from childcare they are so excited to come back to me and I'm so excited to come back to them! The rest of the day is good :)
1 comment:
CUTE PICS. LOOKS LIKE YALL ARE REALLY ENJOYING GERMANY.
Post a Comment