Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blog is going Private

Hi all, I'm soon to be making our blog private so only invited readers can view it. Too many scary people out there reading our business.

Please leave your e-mail address as a "comment" so that you'll be able to view our blog when it goes private.

Thanks friends!

6 comments:

Megan said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog :) megan.hambly@gmail.com

Boysenberrylicious! said...

smizzlelicious@gmail.com


I started reading your blog because your on Crisel's "Must Read Blogs" list. lol

Ashley P. said...

i'd love to continue reading your blog :) ashley.pickrell@yahoo.com

Megan Bleazard said...

meganbleazard@gmail.com

Rose Snyder, travel gal said...

rose@weekendsforwomen.com please :)

Stacy said...

hey girl, maybe consider getting people to email you their address....i'm not comfortable posting my personal email address on the web even in comments.
let me know how the going private thing works...i'm thinking about changing our blog when we figure out what we are doing (relocate) and was contemplating going private, too! :)