I think that blog I wrote yesterday sent vibes to the babies to help mommy feel better and be good today lol... because today was better. Jason is in the field for 2 weeks and today is day 2. I didn't think it'd be that big of a deal because what's 2 weeks when we have a whole deployment ahead of us? This is nothin! The longest we've been apart is 4 months though. That was tough.
So what made me miss him today was when we were going over some scriptures in PWOC today and I had a few questions on some of them.. and whenever I have a question about the Bible, I always turn to Jason. He seems to always have the answer. He's my little smarty when it comes to religion. He is very knowledgable about the Bible and I think that's so SEXY !!! lol I love a man of God!!
Just trying to get through the days with the babies, with no daddy coming home for lunch or dinner. I'm cleaning and doing laundry a lot. I'm making it one of my goals to organize our office room and finish our master bedroom. We need to have a peaceful and relaxing place of rest! Not a laundry storage on top of our bed and toys everywhere and nothing on the walls!
Tonight for dinner, Leila said PEAS (please) for the very first time! And she did it intentially! lol I was giving them a piece of a roll and I said, "What do you say?? " And Leila said really quietly with a shy smile, "peas." It was so cute!! We have been teaching them Please and Thank you for months I tell you! MONTHS! They have never said it and I just thought they'd never catch on, but hopefully they are now! :) When I tell Jonah to say please he just says, "da?" lol. He says that for EVERRRYTHING.
Watching Jay Leno just isn't the same without Jason. Especially when it's "Headlines" night. That's our favorite skit on that show.
Today in PWOC we had a baked potato bar in celebration of our fall kick-off! It went really well. I love singing for the Lord. I really miss it. That's all I ever did in church growing up, so now that I am singing in the praise team at PWOC, it is just doing so much for me again like it did before.
Alright, well, hope everyone out there in internetland is having a good week!
3 comments:
You are special.
..did you know that I love you so much? I do!
That comment about Jay Leno is so funny that is my fav part also!!
Post a Comment