Sunday, June 27, 2010

The never-ending battle

Going to school vs. the rest of your life. What to do .. what to do.. this has been an on-going issue with me.

I'm motivated, ready to tackle my classes, keeping my goal in mind, head on my shoulders, and then all of a sudden, something comes up and I take a break for a while.. then I get invovled into something else... but then I always go back to school and get movitated again. It's a cycle.

I was a full-time student back in Korea, but took a break and said that once I got to Germany and settled in, I would go back. So... it's decision time again. I have all these other things I would like to do. I'm going to start up Zumba classes here, I am training to become a Family Child Care provider, I'm getting invovled with church and PWOC, and all this while still being a good, invovled mom with my kids and cooking and cleaning and being a good wife to Jason. So can school fit in with all this?

I just have to think back to what my priorities are right now. What is going to help me in the long run? School. What have I always wanted to do and no matter what else distracts me, I always end up going back to what I want to do... teach. Teach high school. So... I must make the decision.. what goes? Zumba? Church? FCC? Do I have to choose? It's either choose something that goes or get burned out like I always do.. trying to get invovled in too much. That's just the type of person I am though. If I'm not involved, I feel bored.

Well I have something thinking to do!

No comments: