Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Going to Korea!

Yes, it is true. We are going back to Korea- but just for a visit. Jason is graduation from Warrior Leader's Couse (WLC)on May 20, and the babies, Jason's Mom, and I are going to be there. It was going to be a surprise, but I gave in and told him. He has just been really bummed out and needed some sort of motivation to get him through- and boy is this motivation! He was so excited when I told him we were coming. It just made his everything. We are only staying for one week since we have to get a hotel and rent a car.

We still don't know anything on whether Jason got his ROTC scholarship to Kansas State or if we are permanantly moving to Korea. Trust me though, whenever we do find out something, I will be SO HAPPY to finally have an answer and I will post it everywhere :)

Update on babies: Jonah and Leila are 3 1/2 months old. Jonah smiles when you play with him. He likes his bunny bear and his light toy. They are his favorites. Whenever Leila lays in her boppy, she always tries to lift her head to sit up. So I pull her arms up and she sits up with my help. It's so cute. She is getting so strong. She loves tummy time- most of the time. And Jonah is getting there. When he lays on his back, he tries so hard to roll over. He doesn't quite get there though. It's just his head and shoulders that try to turn. Jonah laughs on occasion.. when he's really happy or if you play with his bunny bear. Leila laughed once for me a few weeks ago when I was singing with her. Leila is also so smiley now when she wants to be. They both love eating their hands and finding their thumbs. Still scratching their faces though :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? That's great !! How's your study?

Jaewoo said...

From Jaewoo who can't sleep until 2 AM because of damn paper