Thursday, April 9, 2009

April Adventures!












April has been full of adventures so far. Leila and Jonah are so good at lifting their heads up! They are getting so strong and they're only 2 1/2 months old! Leila is 12 lbs and Jonah is almost 13.

We took a trip to a secluded part of the beach at Balboa Island, also rode on the ferry!

For Spring Break, my brother Cody and I took the babies down to the San Diego Zoo! They saw all kinds of animals and enjoyed being out in the sun. It was quite a hassel though.. feeding them in the car before entering the park, then changing their diapers in the public bathroom one at a time, carrying each of them when they got fussy, covering up their heads when it got too sunny, etc. etc. It was a lot of work, but well worth it!



My Auntie Angie and Uncle Eddie celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary and they renewed their vows and had a celebration at a park. We took the babies there and they got passed around to everyone in my family! They love being held :) I also sang her favorite song "I believe in you" by Mary Barret.

Tomorrow we are heading to Kansas to visit Grandma Velva and Grandpa Jerry! We'll spend Easter with more family members over there so they can see how the babies have grown! I'm excited to go there. I'm not excited about the plane ride over there though. I'm traveling by myself with the babies, carrying Leila in a front carrier, and Jonah in the carseat in the seat next to me. We have a layover in SLC before we get to Kansas City. This shall be interesting... details on how that little adventure goes will soon follow.. :)




We're staying there for a whole month! I hope Jason hears something soon about whether we'll be moving back to Korea, or moving back to Kansas. He goes to Warrior Leaders Course in a few weeks, so I won't be able to talk to him much for a period of a couple weeks. At least I will have Kansas to keep my mind on.

Until then....

No comments: