Tomorrow we get to meet the babies :) January 15, 2009. I will be having my C-section sometime in the afternoon/evening and we will finally get to meet our little peas. I am 37 weeks today. The babies are so big! I am definitely full term with twins.
The feelings that are going through my mind right now.. it's so hard to put into words. It's just been Jason and me these past 2 years and that's all we ever knew is each other. Tomorrow will change everything- for the better. Our lives will be so different, more than we can ever imagine. We'll have a son and a daughter in our lives. Two babies. We'll have a family. Everything from this point on is going to be together; all 4 of us. I'm so excited and anxious to be their mommy. Jason is so ready to be a dad. I can see it in his eyes. The love he has for his unborn children make me so happy and proud that I married him. He takes pride in everything he does for the kids now, like working on the crib, setting up the stroller, carseats, taking care of all the necessary things. He will make such a great father and I am so lucky to have that in a husband.
Jonah and Leila, we are so excited to meet you two babies! We love you so much and we feel like we already know you :) I cannot wait to see your little faces.
3 comments:
You two are such sweet parents already! I'm so excited that you get to meet your little babies tomorrow! Yay! I hope you recovery quickly and enjoy your new little ones!
Thanks for commenting on my pictures! The camera I have is a Nikon D70. It's quite nice but I can't wait to move up to a nicer camera but they're so dang expensive!
Oh Ashley!! I am so excited for you guys! You will be such great parents! You will love every minute of it even when you want to beat them. Haha. But don't let the little things get to you...remember to pick your fights.
My favorite part about first meeting Daisy was the instant 'crush like' feeling I got for her. Which of course quickly turned to love!! It's all wonderful! Enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment