I am 37 weeks this week and am going to have a C-section by the end of this week! I go in for a doctor appointment on Thursday, and from there, we will figure out when to have the babies, either Friday or Saturday. I'm hoping for even SOONER like Thursday night. I want Jason to have as much time with the babies as possible. The doctors are really working with our situation-- Jason going back to Korea on MONDAY. We're working on getting him a 10-day paternity leave extension. It's a bill that Pres. Bush passed last year allowing fathers to take 10 days of leave without it counting against vacation days. So HOPEFULLY they will grant Jason that!!!
We are doing a MASS TEXT MESSAGE to everyone who would like to know when the babies are born, so if you would like to know, send me your cell phone number to my e-mail and we'll add you to the list!! earthtoashley@hotmail.com
Last week Leila was 6 lbs. 5 oz. and Jonah was 5 lbs. 13 oz.
Wish us well everyone! We are so excited to have our little baby peas soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment