Sunday, July 20, 2008

When you find that person



I've been wondering all my life what it would be like to finally find that one person that I'm supposed to be with forever. I wondered if and when it would ever happen. I've been through my relationships, and although I'm young, I have loved before. Then Jason came into my life, and there wasn't an instant moment where I said, "This is him," but instead, it was more of a you need to hold onto this person type of feeling. As Jason and I continued our relationship, our feelings grew so fast. After we married, everything inside of me never felt so sure about anything in my life. After almost two years of marriage, I can't help but thank God for giving me this man in my life and for reassuring us that love is not about searching, but it's letting God into our lives so that He can bless us with the most powerful love of a partner in life. Each day I thank God for creating such a wonderful human being and choosing me to have him in my life.

1 comment:

Rose Snyder, travel gal said...

That is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard -- Jason is very lucky and blessed to have you too. You both are such a gift to this world. Love you both so so much!