Friday, August 29, 2008

Back in California

Over the past month, we've managed to move out of our apartment, me separate from the Army, Jason move back into the barracks, and me moving back to California! I'm planning to have the twins here and even though Jason is still in Korea, he'll come for the births in January! I'm about 18+ weeks and starting to show a bump! I can feel the babies kicking me, especially when I sleep on my side, I'm always squishing one of them, so they kick me as if they're telling me to get off!

I should be able to find out the gender at my next doctor appointment. I'm really excited :) I'm hoping for either two boys or a boy and a girl. For names, we've only come up with a few so far. We like Lennon for a boy, and also Jonah for a boy. For girls, we are thinking Evangeline or Noel. We still have a ways to think about it though.

So here is me at 4 1/2 months! Only getting bigger from here :)

No comments: