Thursday, July 3, 2008

The side effects of twins!

These are the babies at 9 weeks, 6 days! They look like little teddy grahams (says Jason). I think they're cute with their little stubby arms and legs :)


Being pregnant with twins means that I have double the hunger pains, double morning/day sickness, double fatigue, double everything!! I was starting to wonder if I was normal for feeling starved after just eating lunch or dinner only in my 9th week! So I read in books and online that with twins, I will feel twice as hungry. I'm telling you, I love to eat, don't get me wrong, but now it's really annoying having to eat so often and if I don't, I feel light-headed, sick, dizzy, I can't even stand in one place for too long. And it doesn't help that EVERYTHING I eat makes me want to gag!

Don't even get me started on the nausea!

Jas and I do talk to the babies though. It was HIS idea to name one Clay and one Aiken. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" I said. I knew he was joking, but now we are in the habit of calling one Clay and the other Aiken, lol. Now, these-of course- are not going to be their REAL names, but for now, those are their nicknames :p

Please continue to pray for the babies!!

No comments: