
We found out that I am pregnant with TWINS! We are so happy :) We found out at our first doctor's appointment. He was doing a sonogram and we saw the little tiny fetus.. and then we heard the heartbeat. Jason and I just looked at each other and smiled :) Then the doctor looked around more and said he saw another one. "What!!" I yelled in my mind. Then he says, "There are two fetus's." Jas and I looked at each other with huge eyes and just smiled in shock! His jaw was down to the ground!
We immediately called our families and they were so excited for us! This is going to be a whole new and different experience than we could ever have imagined! We're so excited though and just ask for everyone's blessings please, for healthy babies. I'm coming home soon! In early July hopefully!
We also went to the Army Birthday Ball last Saturday, which was a lot of fun! We had to wear our nice uniforms.
No comments:
Post a Comment