Our weekend only lasted well, a weekend, lol, but it was fun nonetheless and we plan to do it again!

The kids had an end of the month party at preschool where all the parents pitched in snacks and drinks and the kids had a buffet of yummy treats. Jonah and Leila are really thriving in their preschool class. They really really love it. And I love that they love it. They are learning a lot from other kids (good and bad things) and learning good things from their teacher, too.

They had a routine dental cleaning and it was the first time they did xrays. They sat in the big chair and bit down on that hard plastic thing and held still. Such a big boy and big girl. It was a big moment for me to see them do that all by themselves. And then they sat in the dentist chair without needing to hold me hand! They sat through a 15 minute cleaning full of suction, air, scrapes, and funny tasting "toothpaste". They got to pick 2 prizes from the prize basket afterwards! And they got a Dora toothbrush and car toothbrush with their own mini toothpastes. It's a treat going to the dentist! :)


They love when I pack their lunch bags with a snack for preschool. They love carrying them to preschool, putting them in their cubbies, then pulling them out for snack time and seeing what yummy goodies I put in there! Most of the time it is apples and crackers or carrots and ranch with a fruit roll up. They love their juice boxes too. It's a rare commodity around here! (juice boxes)
My brother and I tried out this restaurant featured on the Food Network Show "Diners Drive-ins and Dives". The show raved about this huge chicken fried steak. My bro said it was just alright. Big, but just alright. He ate that whole thing. And it came with hashbrowns and eggs too!

The kids and I went to a church around us that the band, Kutless performed at for free! Of course we went to go see it (and arrived early!) since Kutless is my favorite Christian band! The kids went to the kids church class while I was able to enjoy the performance and a great message!


See ya later!
3 comments:
HE ATE THE WHOLE THING?!?!
I know two of those girls! lol :)
Post a Comment