Diet Diaries...
So I haven't totally fallen off the horse. I just fell a few times, but then I got right back on! Last week I made a few unhealthy choices for lunch. I would still do the elliptical every day though. Mostly every day. My weight has maintained. Still -5 lbs. At least I didn't gain!
My cousin had a birthday party at this really good Italian restaurant and I swore to myself I would be GOOD and have NO bread. I even made a bet with my mom that I would only eat one bite and only one bite of these really good garlic butter bread balls. MMM. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. She bet that if I caved in and took more than one bite, I have to make dinner for a whole week. If she lost, she had to have baby duty every night for a week.. diapers, brush teeth, jammies, put them to bed. Well I lost! Those bread balls were sooo good and I was so hungry because I didn't eat that many calories that day.
Today I did 30 minutes of P90X and 15 minutes on the eliptical. That P90X video is no joke man. Today was a bunch of squats and jumps. Man my thighs were burning and my lungs burned just like when they do when I run. I dislike that feeling because I dislike cardio, but I know it's good for me. I jammed out on the elliptical listening to my ipod. I played my Zumba playlist that I used to use when teaching my Zumba classes. I was imagining doing the dances in my head as I was on the elliptical and moving my arms to the salsa rhythms. I accidentally pulled the cord a few times from acting out the dance moves, making my ipod drop. lol guess it's not a good idea to try to dance while doing the elliptical.
I am starving. I better grab a shake while my metabolism is still speedy.
I am patiently awaiting Jason's R&R. I can't wait for him to get here. The babies and I made a countdown paper chain of weeks till he comes. They were SO excited to talk about when Daddy is going to be here. I asked them "Are you so happy to see Daddy again?" and they both were so joyful, but Leila especially got a little emotional and teared up as she got so happy. It still will be a while till he comes, but we're anxiously awaiting.
So I haven't totally fallen off the horse. I just fell a few times, but then I got right back on! Last week I made a few unhealthy choices for lunch. I would still do the elliptical every day though. Mostly every day. My weight has maintained. Still -5 lbs. At least I didn't gain!
My cousin had a birthday party at this really good Italian restaurant and I swore to myself I would be GOOD and have NO bread. I even made a bet with my mom that I would only eat one bite and only one bite of these really good garlic butter bread balls. MMM. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. She bet that if I caved in and took more than one bite, I have to make dinner for a whole week. If she lost, she had to have baby duty every night for a week.. diapers, brush teeth, jammies, put them to bed. Well I lost! Those bread balls were sooo good and I was so hungry because I didn't eat that many calories that day.
Today I did 30 minutes of P90X and 15 minutes on the eliptical. That P90X video is no joke man. Today was a bunch of squats and jumps. Man my thighs were burning and my lungs burned just like when they do when I run. I dislike that feeling because I dislike cardio, but I know it's good for me. I jammed out on the elliptical listening to my ipod. I played my Zumba playlist that I used to use when teaching my Zumba classes. I was imagining doing the dances in my head as I was on the elliptical and moving my arms to the salsa rhythms. I accidentally pulled the cord a few times from acting out the dance moves, making my ipod drop. lol guess it's not a good idea to try to dance while doing the elliptical.
I am starving. I better grab a shake while my metabolism is still speedy.
I am patiently awaiting Jason's R&R. I can't wait for him to get here. The babies and I made a countdown paper chain of weeks till he comes. They were SO excited to talk about when Daddy is going to be here. I asked them "Are you so happy to see Daddy again?" and they both were so joyful, but Leila especially got a little emotional and teared up as she got so happy. It still will be a while till he comes, but we're anxiously awaiting.
1 comment:
Dancing on the elliptical! at least I'm not the only one to goof off while on there, but I almost fell off for the record. don't recommend that.
I'm so excited for you and the kiddos getting to see Jason soon! I hope those 2 weeks are amazing and you get to spend lots of time holding him! ;)
Post a Comment