Day 3 of my diet: -1 lb. Hooray! I better be seeing results since I am starving myself!
Just kidding. I'm not really starving myself, I just made a major decrease in my calorie intake. My diet is really just replacing 2 meals a day with a diet shake (Kirkland chocolate diet shake from Costco.. it's delicious), and eating a sensible dinner, and working out for at least 30 minutes a day.
Day 1- shake for breakfast, shake for lunch, some pistashios for snack, water, and chicken and rice and corn for dinner. It should have been brown rice, but it wasn't. It was white. Hey man, not only am I Filipino and need my rice, but I have to take baby steps!
-20 minutes of P90X, some ab work on the ball
Day 2- shake for breakfast, shake for lunch, pistashios again, water, and ... some tacos for dinner lol. Not exactly the dinner of champions, but like I said... baby steps :)
-30 minutes on the eliptical after lunch, ab and upper body workout on ball, 20 minute walk after dinner with the babies.
Day 3- shake for B, shake for L, pistashios (they are right there on the counter so might as well eat them!), water, salmon, veggies, and rice pilaf.. not so much rice though.
- 30 minutes on eliptical before lunch, abs and push ups and stretchy bands, 20 minute walk after dinner with babies.
I am so proud to say I have cheated at ALL. What you see there is exactly what I've consumed. It's a miracle.
I have a goal. I have 4 months to complete it. I would like to lose 20 pounds. I think that is doable. I am eating way less than I have been, but still a healthy amount, and working out more.
That is a good combo. I want to keep myself accountable, so I'll be posting updates. Hopefully you will keep seeing them lol. If you see them, that is a good sign I am still going strong with it.
Pray for me! I really need to stay committed to this!
2 comments:
Hey Babe,I'm proud of you. I guess I need to set forth some sort of plan too. I could afford to lose a good 10-20 pounds myself.
Way to go! And good luck :)
Post a Comment