Wednesday, September 15, 2010

These little munchkins.. 20 months old

My oh my today they are 20 months old.. that means in 4 months, they'll turn the big 2! Mee oh my! What a long two years it has been!! haha.. I wonder what we'll do for their birthday. We might be stateside then for a visit.. or we might just be here. We'll have to see!

Jason birthday is coming up!!!!!! September 30th! Luckily he'll be home to celebrate his big 30th BIRTHDAY!!! He will officially be able to say he's in his 30's. Gosh that sounds so old!! Well, to me, at least, I still have a long ways in my twenties.

So Jonah and Leila have been going to the Child Development Center-- a.k.a. "CDC" a.k.a. childcare-- for a few times now. They love it and I love it. The only thing that doesn't love it is our bank account! It's definitely not cheap for hourly care over there, but it's well worth it and we've set aside a certain number of hours a week that we think we can shell out in return for my sanity :) Afterall, a healthy and sane mommy makes a happy mommy! And happy mommy makes for happy babies and happy husband!! lol I always threaten the babies with, "Don't make mommy be a mean mommy!" Okay maybe it's not a threat really, but I really do try to stay a nice mommy most of the day. I don't LIKE being mean mommy. Who does? We would all love to have sweet little children who obey their parents and have manners and respect. Ohh to dream :)



WOO HOO I am starting up class again. I haven't taken a college course since... February?? Gosh that's been a long time. I need to get back in the swing of things because I'm on this military spouse scholarship and they're giving me $6,000 tuition.. but the catch is that I have a little less than two years to finish a little less than two years worth of school. That means no breaks and I must go full-time-- because if I don't get my associates degree by July 2012, I have to pay that money back! Eeekk...


I have just a little over a semester worth of classes. I know I should have stayed enrolled in courses after high school, because then, like most of my friends now, I would have already had my degree. No regrets though. Over these past four years, while my friends were studying away in college, I was able to see the world and live! I joined the Army, had adventures there, married my soul mate, lived in Korea, had the Korean experience, had 2 kids in a matter of one minute, and now I'm living in Germany! Wouldn't trade it for anything. I like to say that I'm just doing things in a different order. Marriage, kids, then school. Yes it is more of a challenge, but who doesn't love a challenge? :)

Leila loves the swing

Jonah on the playground :) Happy little boy
Love me some Twilight!

No comments: