He's been working in our lives in more noticable ways. God has introduced us to some really great Christian people our age that just love the Lord! And that's all there is to it! It's so refreshing to meet other people that have a passion for praising Jesus. Another way God has worked in my own life is that He's making me come out of my shell more. How? By giving me more DESIRE in my life for wanting to know Jesus more. I feel this craving to know more. I feel an abundance of love showered over me and my family that I love being surrounded by His word.
I have been volunteering this past week with Vacation Bible School for the little kiddos. I felt so much energy being given to me from up above to pass down to these little kids. I love working with kids. The church had a nursery where I was able to put Jonah and Leila for 3 1/2 hours each day while I did VBS. The babies LOVE playing with their friends. It's really good for them too. I feel grateful to have free childcare so my kids can learn to separate from mommy and be on their own. In VBS each day, we talk about "God sightings".. where is God in your life today? What did He do for you? I like thinking of it that way because if I constantly think about my God sighting, I will remember to be so thankful each day.. for example, today, Jason was up with the babies and fed them and changed them while I could sleep in. I'm so thankful to God for my selfless husband.
Thank you God for being in our lives and never abandoning us.
No comments:
Post a Comment