So, I sang at the Finals for Operation: Rising Star. I came in 4th out of 4 people. My song choices were not up to par. It was my own fault. It's just weird how the first time I came in 1st, and now I came in last. Part of it was due to my poor song choice (too low for my voice) and another part of it was that 50% of the voted came from the audience and the other contestants had about 30+ people there each. I had maybe... 5 or 6. Oh well! It was fun anyway.
I also joined this group at the church, PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel). It's really great so far with a lot of nice women. I'm in this new Bible study, too that I'm enjoying. I'm trying to meet new moms to hang out with and have play dates. I need to get out of this house!
Leila has a tooth in, more to come soon though. She is standing up, holding onto something, but she can pull herself up, climb over pillows on the couch, and she crawls EVERYWHERE. I have to barracade her in the living room because she escapes. We practice standing Jonah up and he holds on to the couch, but still topples over if you don't have your hand on his hands. He's still just sitting up, not crawling yet, but he's slowwwwwwly getting there MAYBE. I honestly don't think he will crawl much, if at all. He still screams when on his tummy, then he flips over to his back. So he's never going to learn if he doesn't even stay there himself.
Jason put in for leave for November. Hopefully it gets approved soon so we can book our flight to the states. My mom has a complimentary cruise to the Caribbean that she and our family are going on, and we are trying to go, too! We'll go to Kansas and California to visit our families, too. This will be a fun trip with the babies :X Sitting on our laps in the plane for 19+ hours.
That's all for now folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment