
You may be thinking "What in the world?.. brown water. The water tower here on post is going to be emptied and we are not able to drink from the faucet for a few weeks I believe. They are providing us with water, but in the meantime, as I was doing my dishes the water was brown! Ohh heck no. That's not sanitary at all. I did let it run a few minutes but it kept going from clear to brown and clear again. I hope it doesn't do this for the next two weeks. I really don't want to look up in the shower and see dirty water splashing on my face. :P
We had an interview with a Korean babysitter last night, but she never showed. Nice. Real nice. After 1/2 hour passed by from when she was supposed to show up, that was already a sign of a BAD first impression. Good thing she didn't even bother to come. So in leiu of that, we are going to post our own babysitting ad in the PX to see if we get any takers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment