Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mommy's Photo Sessions



I can't help it, whenever I see a cute moment(which is 99% of the time), I grab my awesome camera that takes incredibly awesome pictures and I have an on-the-spot photo session with my kids! Wow it still sounds so weird to say that.. my kids. My daughter and my son. They are incredibly lovable and I can't get enough of them. I wish Jason could be here to experience all these moments where Jonah is smiling, or where Leila is making her funny faces.



The MercyMe concert was last week and I took Cody. We had 'Donor Passes" which is where we got to pick out our seats, meet the band, get goody bags, and pretty much get the VIP treatment. I just wanted to meet them! They were so down to earth. I brought a picture of Jason in his uniform to show them and they all told me to thank him sincerely for what he does every day over there.









We are still waiting to hear back about his ROTC scholarship and if he got it or not. It's either Kansas or Korea... so we're just waiting. Either one of them are huge changes in our life. I'd gladly accept either. As long as we're all together, I'd happily be anywhere; even an old beatup town with 100 people out in the country of Mississippi living in a shack.

No comments: