
Jason is here and picking him up from the airport was the best day ever :) He has been so helpful to me so far and I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't have come. I have been experience EXCRUCIATION pain in rib on my right side. It's most likely from my uterus expanding, pressing up against my rib, plus Jonah kicking me there doesn't help it either. I cannot get up out of bed without someone helping me slowly, it's painful to turn over, get out of the car, get up from sitting, walking, pretty much anything that involves using that side of my body including my arm. I am hoping that this will go away because it limits me even more to the littlest things such as leaning over the sink to wash my hands.
Anyway, Jason got to see the babies on ultrasound right after we picked him up from the airport and saw how big they are getting! Get this- a regular singleton baby on average weighs around 4 lbs this week, but Leila already weighs 4 lbs 12 ounces and Jonah is 4 lbs 1 ounce! They are healthy little growing babies! So even though they are a little above the average weight at this point, the nurse told me they will slow down in growing beyond this point. I'm glad they are healthy and doing great though :) Leila's a little chunk :) Here's a video of us at the airport!
No comments:
Post a Comment