Monday, December 29, 2008

Almost the New Year and no babies yet!


Our Christmas was great. Jason had a great time meeting my big family. We have just been busy doing things around the house to prepare for the babies. Jason has been working on the crib, stripping paint, and sanding it down. It belonged to me and my two brothers, so it's a bit used up! I am washing all of our baby clothes and we have TONS that friends have so kindly given to us as well.





We put together the carseats (okay Jason did that) as well as the stroller. Jason's mom, dad, brother Jody, and grandma Fern are coming here to visit mid January to see the babies. HOPEFULLY they will be here by then!!!!

I am 35 weeks pregnant this week and the babies are doing great so far! Getting super big inside of me and real healthy. I feel them kick more than anything now.


Here are my symptoms at week 35:
-SORE ribs. so sore, in fact, that it hurts to laugh & even get up out of bed
-My bathroom trip number has increased to at least 4 during the night/early morning
-Cannot sleep throughout the night at all because I cannot get comfortable
-Hurts to turn over when laying down because how big I am
-Walking short distances are very difficult
-Back pain is increasing
-Trouble breathing at night, feel pressure on my lungs and throat closes up
-Muscles are sore everywhere, probably from carrying so much weight?
-Belly is stretching so much that it itches constantly like the chicken pox
-Swelling up around feet and fingers
-Extremely thirsty all the time to where my throat dries up so quickly in the middle of the night, I literally need to get up a few times and drink water.

OTHER THAN THAT!!!!! Things have been great with Jason helping me here. We are just very anxious for these little ones to come soon! Hopefully it won't be too much longer because I don't know how much more of their growing my body can take!! My ribs are taking a beating, hehe.

No comments: