Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Accepting that...

this is not what God wanted. God didn't want Jason to have hip surgery right now. The surgeon at Walter Reed said Jason is too young and he will not be getting surgery. I just want to ask that doctor why he couldn't have told him that over the phone while Jason was still in Germany. Oh well. It is what it is. Jason won't be coming home for good any time soon. Big bummer. Just wondering what God has stewing up there for us. I know we make our own decisions and this decision was our fault to be separated this long, but now that we are trying to get back together as a family, can't God help us at all?

I just need to keep praying and trusting that He knows what He's doing for our situation. I just hope that doesn't mean spending another year apart. I know I should trust that He knows what's best, but is spending nearly 3 years apart best for us? I can't really see anything good out of it.

1 comment:

Ashley P. said...

That is a bummer. I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers and our church is praying for you too. Keep trusting in Him, one day you will understand why He led you down this path but for now just trust with all your heart and soul. He will never let you down. :)