~Jonah and Leila turn 3!!!
~I begin another hard effort on losing weight and sticking to it!
~Jason is done with a 12 month deployment!!!
~We get to be a family for 30 days before we are separated again
~Babies and I move to Kansas
~I get back in school full time. Most likely nursing.
~Babies(as if they're babies anymore) start preschool! They are 3 now :)
~Find a church home.
~I join the Army again because I miss it!! (reserve)
~I turn 25. Wee! Now I can officially rent a car.
~Jason graduates college with a bachelors in Religion. you go home boy.
~Jason applies to Seminary to start his masters program to become a pastor. Amen to that yo.
~Jason turns 32.. Oh em gee.
~We celebrate 6 years if marriage! ..and we've known each other 6 years and 2 months... hehehe
~My brother Ryan comes home from Afghanistan! Hip hip hooray!
~Celebration of Jesus' birth. Best time of year :)
I hope we can fulfill all of these. But most of all I pray that God will choose this year for us to be together again permanently.
1 comment:
Sounds like a great year ahead! I'm excited to hang out when you guys move here and I hope this deployment goes by quickly. <3 :)
http://improvisedcreativity.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment