Monday, December 20, 2010

the Kelly Moore Bag

I've been looking all over the internet in search of the perfect camera bag-- one that blows my rinky dink cheapo black Kodak camera bag out of the water. I didn't even know that stylish camera bags for women existed--let alone one that looks like a designer purse, yet is perfectly made to hold your digitial camera and lenses.

Then I found thee perfect bag- the Kelly Moore bag. Every review I've read about it has nothing but excellent things to say about it. It's durable, fashionable, light, easy to access, protects your gear, and most importantly is convenient to carry on a photo shoot.


On my photo shoots I find the bag I have now more of a hinderance and I sometimes leave it in my car because it's more of a hassel to carry over my shoulder.. however, with the Kelly Moore bag, I'm able to carry it across the shoulder-- AND the best part is it can double as an every-day use purse.


I hope Jason will secretly read this blog and get it for me. If I get this bag someday, I'll be blogging about it again :) This gray b-hobo one is the exact one I want :)

No comments: