
She rolled right off the bed! Over the past week she's discovered how to roll from her back to tummy to back again. I was burping Jonah while Leila was right beside me on the bed laying on the pillow, and the next thing I see is Leila faceplanted on the ground. She screamed and I picked her up and hugged her and 30 seconds later she was fine and wanted to play again! Thank God she didn't hit anything on the way down, or get injured. I'm so glad God made babies resilient! Both Jonah and Leila love to grab things and put them in their mouth. We got them teether toys. Their teeth haven't come in, but they are on the verge because they are drooling like crazy and gnawing their hands.
We move into our place on post tomorrow. I'm excited to finally get into our home! Although, our furniture and personal things won't be here for another few months. It will be tough still 'living out of a suitcase', but I'd rather live this way and be together, than not be together at all. Other than that, we just love being together as a family, taking walks with the babies, and living our new life as 'us'.. all of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment