Saturday, June 27, 2009

Family fun in Korea


Jas and I have made an effort to not go on the computer as often so that we may spend time with the babies and each other instead. We were both on the computer more than we should be. We realized that since giving it up, we have spent so much more time talking with each other, playing with the babies, making them laugh, going on walks, and just being happier. I never knew what a difference it made. We are probably on 10 minutes a day now.

Here are some pictures of us taking a walk around the neighborhood, the babies, oh and I cut my hair! I am donating the rest of it to Locks for Love so that a child who needs to have a wig may do so.
Btw- Congrats to Nate & Stacy on your baby!!!!!! (my brother-in-law & sister-in-law)





No comments: