Saturday, March 28, 2009

Smile for Mommy!


Jonah is learning to smile so big. Leila is too, but she doesn't respond with smiling as much. Jonah loves when you play hand games with him like patty cake. He smiles so big! (most of the time) They are getting more on a schedule. Well, WE are getting more on a schedule which is GREAT because I love routine. They wake up around the same time every morning, sleep and nap during the day around the same times AT the same time each, and we have pretty much developed a nightly sleep pattern. I keep them up from around 7:30 till whenever their next feeding falls, whether it be at 11pm or midnight. Then they're really tired and can sleep for a good four hours.


Our paperwork for Korea is now officially in and we're just waiting... and waiting and waiting. Who knows when we'll hear anything. So until then, we're just... um, waiting. :p



I've been taking the babies everywhere with me. It's getting a lot easier-well, not easier, but I'm getting used to it. I'm not going to let the hassel of taking them out prevent me from getting things done that need to get done. I've taken them to the beach, park, stores, their doctor, my doctor, my dad's house, gma's house, and just for a drive. It's worth it- anything is worth it for my sanity!

Well that's all for now! Babies are asleep so I better get to bed too.


No comments: